Saturday, August 2, 2008

MIND YO BUSINESS...

Question: Why do people question my MOGUL-NESS?
Don't you have a lot going on JayMad? Hmmm.


Answer: If Diddy or Oprah was in front of
you, would you question what they do?
Or, is it because they have more resources than I?


MIND YO BUSINESS...


What I do is a reflection of what I am planning for MY future!


MIND YO BUSINESS...


I LOVE WHAT I DO AND I DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED.


Here's a quote for you negative people who take pride
in trying to demolish someones dreams and goals:


"You will get whatever you want if you help
enough people get whatever they want." - Jeffrey Gitomer
and
"When people say nasty vicious things about you, you
are not in that. That has NOTHING to do with you." -Maya Angelou


See that door above? Walk through it.
I've closed it behind you!

1 comment:

Page Preferred said...

Ok JayMAD!
I hope the person or situation that inspired this blog does just that and Minds their own business....


Love